QA Test Engineer
‘An experienced REST API Test Engineer responsible for E2E quality and automated testing development’.
As our Test Engineer, you are responsible for implementing test procedures, developing and executing tests, and analyzing the results. Your keen eye for detecting and documenting hidden issues to ensure that our software works smoothly. In this role, you will be part of our QA chapter and work closely together with our Product Owner, SCRUM Master, and of course the Tech Team.
As our QA Test Engineer, you will
- Be working as a member of our Development Team and contribute to its goals;
- Develop and execute REST API tests in complex test environments;
- Analyze and understand test requirements to devise test strategies and test cases;
- Set up both functional and non-functional testing, manage frameworks and log results;
- Be responsible for E2E test development and automation;
- Work closely together with our Data Analysis and Service Delivery teams.
- 5+ years of experience as a QA Engineer;
- 2+ years of experience in testing REST-based APIs;
- 2+ years of experience in performance testing using tools like Jmeter;
- Knowledge of test and defect management tools such as Zephyr Scale (TM4J), testRail, TestLink and Jira/Confluence;
- Experience in non-functional testing like load and performance;
- Experience in Agile product development, such as Scrum;
- The ability to challenge our products to detect hidden issues and resolve them with the team;
- Knowledge of Unix/ Linux based OS;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and in writing;
- Excellent analytical and IT skills.
It would be nice if you also have:
- Experience with Cloud platforms (GCP, AWS, etc);
- Experience writing technical documentation;
- Experience with CI tools (Jenkins);
- Experience or knowledge about BDD and Gherkin.